Tuesday 10 November 2009

For a few miles more!

..
I'm happy to announce an extra trip to Chicago, USA this December.

Partly because I do love Chicago & also that I'm a few miles short on my Platinium status with American Airlines & the easiest way to aquire them is, a round trip from Manchester (UK), so I thought "what the heck."

Chicago

Friday, 4th December & Saturday, 5th December 2009

140 East Walton Pl

312 787 2200

There is a chance that I could accomodate customers late afternoon/early evening on Thursday, 3rd December and Sunday morning if need be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..
I look forward to meeting customers, old & new alike and as always I will be offering both my Semi-Bespoke & Bespoke service.

I carry a wide selection of cloths but if anyone has any particular requests for a certain bunch, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you’d like to make an appointment, I would appreciate it if you could contact me prior to the trip, so that I can organize my day to accommodate everyone.

Best regards,

Edwin DeBoise

011 44 20 7287 7227


..

No comments:

Post a Comment